Saturday, September 06, 2008

Oh Snap! (part II)

You know how bees are dying like flies? I think I have discovered the reason.

They all migrated to my roof.

Take note of the thick tree debris. This has accumulated because nobody is brave enough to go near it, and we haven't rid ourselves of it because it has become somewhat of a neighborhood landmark. I think the neighborhood heathens have learned what happens when you throw rocks at bees too. Barring strong winds or a lighting strike, I think this thing is here to stay.





Have you heard of Danger Doom? Good stuff.

1 comment:

Eric Emsky said...

oh you better not do anything to those bees. I want my honey and if you want to be stuck eating legumes for the rest of your life, I wouldn't either. Haha, just kidding. How's life been treating you?